Fridays With All Star Charts: Best. Show. Ever.
- Posted by ppearlman
- on August 16th, 2013
Great little Google Hangouts with JC All Star Charts Parets.
We covered much ground including:
1. Seasonal weakness for the next year in the presidential cycle.
2. The possibility that $IBM is breaking down and the implications of that.
3. Coffee bottoming.
4. The deterioration in the percentage of stocks above the 200dma.
5. Implications of the recent breakdown in the correlation between regional banks and housing stocks.
6. The relationship between crude and natural gas.
Check out the vid:
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Phil is the interactive editor at Yahoo! Finance. Formerly, he was the executive editor at StockTwits. He is a partner at Social Leverage, LLC and makes early stage investments in web based companies. (More)